Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

segunda-feira, janeiro 01, 2007

Top 50 - Músicas do ano de 2006

11. Gnarls Barkley(Foto) – Crazy I think you're crazy.../ I think you're crazy.../ I think you're crazy.../ Just like me --- 12. Pureape – Very Dirty--- 13. Cassius – Toop toop After all the words we sing/ I got my eyes on my machine/ You could just put online/ So I got some piece of mine/ I could keep up during night/ I’m gonna search people fight/ Hanging out on every/ All I got is a machine--- 14. Tilly and the wall – Sing song along let us be free, let us sing songs along/ the bottoms of barrels , let us be free--- 15. Helen Love – Junk shop discoteque I love this junk-shop punk-rock glam-rock discotheque/ I'm a solid gold, super-k, dj superstar, i'll get your body baby out on The floor/ Cos my record collection is your summer injection,/ Of garage, beat, bubblegum, disco, and soul--- 16. Ladyfuzz – Oh Marie--- 17. Beyonce – Suga mamma Let me be, I wants to be, gots to be/ Your suga give mama some suga mama/ Suga ma-ma-mama/ I'm your suga mama, suga mama--- 18. Cat power – The greatest Once I wanted to be the greatest/ No wind of waterfall could stall me/ And then came the rush of the flood/ Stars of night turned deep to dust--- 19. Justice vc Simian – We are your friends Cause we are your friends/ You’ll never be alone again/ Well, come on--- 20. The Presets – Down down down Yeah I'm coming right down/ I'm coming right down down down down./ Let me at it cuz.--- 21. The Pipettes – Pull shapes Dance with me, pretty boy tonight/ Dance with me, and we'll be alright/ There's a whole floor before us, just for you and me,/ So follow my lead, and we'll 1-2-3--- 22. Eagles of death metal – Cherry cola I can be your daddy, be your rock n' rolla'/ You can be my sugar, be my cherry cola/ Got some needs yeah, I need to skake it--- 23. Scissor Sisters – I don’t feel like dancing Don’t feel like dancin’, dancin’/ Even if i find nothin' better to do/ Don’t feel like dancin’, dancin’/ Why'd you break it down, when I'm not in the mood?/ Don’t feel like dancin’, dancin’/ Rather be home with the one in the bed til dawn, with you.--- 24. Justin timberlake – Sexyback Come here girl, go head be gone with it/ Come to the back, go head be gone with it/ VIP, drinks on me/ Lemme see what you're twerking with/ Look at those hips/ Make me smile/ Go 'head child and get your sexy on--- 25. Crystal Castles – Alice Practice--- 26. Yeah yeah yeahs – Gold lion Outside/ Inside/ This is a moon without a tide/ We'll dim the fire in your eyes/ We'll dim the fire/ When the colors/ Gettin' brighter/ Cold as I/ Makes a move without a tide/ Tell me what you saw/ I'll tell you what to--- 27. George Belasco e o cão andaluz – Sete Palmos Tragam outro, jogue em cima/ Outra pá de cal, outra pá de cal/ A cada palmo que eu me apego tem sempre alguém deitando em seu lugar--- 28. Tom Waits – Lie to me--- 29.Peter, Bjorn & John – Young Folks and we don't care about the young folks/ talkin' bout the young style/ and we don't care about the old folks/ talkin' 'bout the old style too/ and we don't care about our own faults/ talkin' 'bout our own style/ all we care 'bout is talking/ talking only me and you--- 30. The Knife – We share our mother’s health Say you like it/ Say you need it/ When you don't/ Looking better/ Shining brighter/ Than you do --- 31. Phoenix – Long distance call It's never been like that/ It's never been like that/ I'm far gone but your long distance call And your capital letters keep me asking for more--- 32. Yeah yeah yeahs – Cheated hearts Sometimes/ I think that I'm bigger/ Than the sound--- 33. Foward Russia – Twelve Facts based on Einstein and his followers/ This had to work, he was an educated man/ All the equations were perfectly/ Arranged so he could have a front-row seat now--- 34. New young pony club – Ice cream I can give you what you want./ I can make your heart beat short./ I can make you ice cream/ We could be a sweet team/ Melting in your vice dreams, sport.--- 35. Ladytron – Destroy everything you touch Everything you touch you don't feel/ Do not know what you steal/ Shakes your hand/ Takes your gun/ Walks you out of the sun--- 36. Sonic youth – Reena You keep me coming home again--- 37. Belle and Sebastian – Another sunny day Another sunny day, I met you up in the garden/ You were digging plants, I dug you, beg your pardon/ I took a photograph of you in the herbaceous border/ It broke the heart of men and flowers and girls and trees--- 38. Gwen Stefani – Wind it up Wind it up, uh, uh, uh, uh/ Wind it up, uh, uh, uh, uh/ Yodellay, yodallay, yodal-low--- 39. Lily Allen – Littlest things Dreams, Dreams/ Of when we had just started things/ Dreams of you and me/ It seems, It seems/ That I can't shake those memories/ I wonder if you have the same dreams too./ The littlest things that take me there/ I know it sounds lame but its so true/ I know its not right, but it seems unfair/ That the things are reminding me of you/ Sometimes I wish we could just pretend/ Even if for only one weekend/ So come on, Tell me/ Is this the end?--- 40. Long Blondes – Separated by motorways Separated by motorways/ The A14 and the A1/ Separated by motorways/ Two lonely girls go on the run--- 41. Mylo – Paris Four Hundred (Sebastian Remix)--- 42. Chad Van Gaalen – Flower Gardens--- 43. Peaches – Downtown Cause I wanna take you down town/ Show you my thing, show you my thing--- 44. Metric –Handshakes Buy this car to drive to work/ Drive to work to pay for this car--- 45. Basement Jaxx – Take me back to your house Just take me back to your house, your house/ Come on take me back to your house, your house/ Just take me home/ Don't wanna go home all alone--- 46. Tigarah – Girl Fight!--- 47. Erase errata – Cruising We're dark cruising--- 48. Imogen Heap – Goodnight and go One of these days, you'll miss your train and come stay with me/ We'll have drinks and talk about things, any excuse to stay awake with you/ You'll sleep here, i'll sleep there, but then the heating may be down again at my convenience/ we'd be good, we'd be great together/ *sigh*--- 49. Kelis – Bossy I'm bossy/ I'm the first girl to scream on a track/ I switched up the beat of the drum/ That's right i brought all the boys to the yard/ And that's right, i'm the one that's tattooed on his arm/ I'm bossy/ I'm the bitch y'all love to hate/ I'm the chick that's raised the stakes/ I told young stunna he should switch debate/ I'm back with an 808 cause i'm bossy--- 50. Primal Scream – Boogie disease You're a demon child/ Crawl 1000 miles/ To see your death's smile/ You're a demon child
Adicionar ao Meu Yahoo!
Assinar com Bloglines Creative Commons License
Esta obra está licenciada sob uma Licença Creative Commons. mp3 blogs