Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

sexta-feira, maio 25, 2007

Eu não sei sofrer mas... eu faço biquinho de origami!

Amy Winehouse tem a boca suja do jeito que eu gosto! As tiradas nas letras da pinguça são demais! E nada como cachaça pra afogar as mágoas!.P

He left no time to regret Kept his dick wet With his same old safe bet Me and my head high
And my tears dry
Get on without my guy
You went back to what you knew
So far removed from all that we went through
And I tread a troubled track
My odds are stacked
I'll go back to black
Amy Winehouse - Back to black.mp3

Deu pra perceber que eu estou viciado em Apples in Stereo? Aqui, ofereço o momentinho mais meigo do album New Magnetic Wonder.

Apples in Stereo - Radiation.mp3

Adoro o andamento dessa música do último album do cabeçudo do Badly Drawn Boy. Um dos meus compositores preferidos, no momento mais inspirado do razoável Born in UK.
To be strung as high as this
Making love without a kiss
Like a gift you didn’t keep
And it leaves a mark so deep
There’s a million things to miss
Like the chance to take that kiss
where you go, you’ll be someone
With one kiss your life is swung
What you gonna do when you walk away
Walk behind me, it’s alright, I’m Ok
Then what will you do if I walk away
Walk beside me, it’s alright, we’re Ok
Where you gonna do, don’t surrender
Hold me tight, don’t let go
Badly Drawn Boy - Without a kiss.mp3

Band of Horses é uma das bandas mais cativantes da nova geração. Dreampop na cola do Flaming Lips e My Morning Jacket, só que mais tocante!

i know you tried
i know you're cursed
i know your best was still your worst
when hollywood was calling out your name

Band of Horses - St Augustine.mp3

Regina Spektor faz um pop calminho e bem gostoso. Ela seria uma Fiona Apple menos depressiva... Uma das grandes revelações femininas do pop.

While you stare at your boots
And the words float out like holograms
And the words float out like holograms
And the words float out like holograms
They say, feel the waltz, feel the waltz
Come on, baby, baby, now feel the waltz
Feel the waltz, feel the waltz
Come on, baby, baby, now feel the waltz
Adicionar ao Meu Yahoo!
Assinar com Bloglines Creative Commons License
Esta obra está licenciada sob uma Licença Creative Commons. mp3 blogs