Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

sexta-feira, janeiro 12, 2007

Ploc Party!

O líder da cultuada banda inglesa Bloc Party, Kele Okereke (25 anos, de origem nigeriana), virou o íconedos gays negros da terra da rainha. No último domingo, em entrevista ao jornal britânico "The Guardian", ele se assumiu! O segundo álbum "A weekend in the city" tem várias referências ao mundo gay. Eu encontrei algumas referências nas canções abaixo, mas se você tiver a mente pecaminosa e uma boa fluência no inglês pode achar mais... hihihi ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Kreuzberg ------ There is a wall that runs right through me / Just like the city, I will never be joined / What is this love? Why can I never hold it?/ Did it really run out in the strangers' bedrooms? (essa estrofe é meio duplo sentido) ------ I/ I have decided / At twenty-five (conta ae 24, 25...) / Something must change (te assume beee!) ------ Saturday night in East Berlin/ We took the U-Bahn to the East Side Gallery (a bee é antenada, visita galerias de arte...uiuiui!) / I was sure I'd found love with this one lying with me / Crying again in the old bahnhof ------- I/ I have decided / At twenty-five/ That something must change------ After sex / The bitter taste/ Been fooled again/ The search continues (ow bee, vida de pegação é assim mesmo...kkk) ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I still remember (esta letra poderia até ser direcionada para uma garota, mas cai bem melhor para um mino, hein?) ----- I, I still remember/ how you looked that afternoon./ There was only you. ------ You said "it's just like a full moon". / Blood beats faster in our veins / We left our trousers by the canal / And our fingers, they almost touched------ You should have asked me for it/ I would have been brave / You should have asked me for it/ How could I say no? ------ And our love could have soared/ Over playgrounds and rooftops/ Every park bench screams your name/ I kept your tie ------ I've gone wherever you wanted(I still remember) ------ And on that teachers' training day/ We wrote our names on every train/ Laughed at the people off to work / So monochrome and so lukewarm------ And I can see our days are becoming nights./ I could feel your heartbeat across the grass. / We should have run./ I would go with you anywhere./ I should have kissed you by the water------ You should have asked me for it/ I would have been brave/ You should have asked me for it/ How could I say no?------ And our love could have soared / Over playgrounds and rooftops/ Every park bench screams your name/ I kept your tieI would let you if you asked me/ I still remember ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Sunday ------ With you I am cut from a pearl in your oyster (essa estória de ser a pérola da sua ostra, sei non...) / Head on my chest a silent smile, a private kind of happiness (tipo particular de felicidade?) / You see giant proclamations are all very well / But our love is louder than words (essa declaração é lindaaaaaaaaaaa!) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ SRXT ----- I remember moments of happiness / Endless summer, acoustic guitars/ Being a man made me coarse/ When I wanted to be delicate (pra quê ele queria ser delicado?) ------ I called up Eugene(quem é o tal do Eugene?) / Told him I was drowning ------ Like a castaway on a warm ocean / Waiting for a purpose to rise / They say it's not becoming / For a boy my age ------ If you want to know what makes me sad / Well it's hope, the endurance of faith / A battle that lasts a lifetime / A fight that never ends (que batalha cruel, afff) ------ Walking in the countryside / It seems that the winds have stopped / Tell my mother I am sorry / And I loved her (Mãe, deixa a bee se jogar!!!!!!!!!!! hihihi) ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Quanto ao novo album, é muito fraco! Já esperava por isso, até porque do "Silent Alarm" só gostava das quatro primeiras faixas, o resto era o resto MESMOOOO!!!! A dica é baixar o ótemo remix do Para One para o primeiro single "The prayer". O remix lembra muito o hit "Toop toop" do Cassius. ----bloc party-the prayer(para one remix).mp3
Adicionar ao Meu Yahoo!
Assinar com Bloglines Creative Commons License
Esta obra está licenciada sob uma Licença Creative Commons. mp3 blogs